Can I manually import words on my iPhone or iPad?
Yes you can! But the iOS approach is different:
- Make sure you have the CSV file you want to import on your iPhone (e.g. in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
- Select the file and — depending on the app — choose Open in... or Export
- A share sheet should open
- Select Copy to Wokabulary. If it is not directly offerend, you find it in the More list of the apps section
- Wokabulary will open and show you a preview of how the words will be imported. Make sure the languages are assigned correctly to the columns